Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Getting Started

This morning we gathered to pray (left) and our local leader, (face smudged for security) after giving his testimony, talked about being brought in to the intelligence service here. Questioned about his evangelizing, he replied, "I'm not evangelizing, I'm answering questions about life." When pressed further, he told the man about J-sus. After sharing more, the officer simply told him to go. The power of the Holy Spirit to blind men and change their hearts is amazing.

He then offered a short story about his assistant, "C" and C's experience with the Intelligence Service. Called in for questioning, particularly about evangelizing, which is illegal, he finally told the officer, "When I leave here I'm going to tell the first person I see about J-sus. I must obey God, not man." And with that, he was released without a further word as well.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad says:

Be overflowing with the spirit and dangerous!

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home