Thursday, April 06, 2006

Afshin


Afshin Ziafat is a former muslim who lives in the U.S. now. He's with us on this trip and gave a powerful testimony yesterday. The link is an old one, but it gives some highlights. Excerpt:

Like many other former Muslims, however, his decision bore huge consequences. His father, a prominent leader in the local Muslim community, finally discovered the decisions Afshin had been hiding.

"He said, 'If you are going to be a Christian, you cannot be my son,'" Ziafat said. "And it hit me like a ton of bricks, because here's a God I've only known a year and a half and here's my dad, my hero. And I want you to know that I was ready to throw up my hands and say, 'Forget it. I'm a Muslim.'"

2 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home