Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Report from Sudan

Here's another email from David Kaya in Sudan:

I am in Nairobi now on my way back to moyo Uganda. Brothers thank you for your support for the journey to the forgothen people of my country Sudan. I am sick as I write to you this letter. Live in the heart o the sudan is a hell on earth. I don't know how to write the report about my journey!!! It seems the world and the christian world has still done so little to help the situation and the need of the people for the gospel and the physical needs. To give you the summary of all things done on this trip, 1794 people gave their lives to the Lord on Sunday during my preaching,36 churches planted as the result of the training, 3women died in the service of famine and 4 childern died in the service also due to Malaria and other infections Mingisticsand cholera. all were burried in the church. A life of a person in adoor is not worthy a dollar, your dogs are even given treatement compared to the people in Adoor.
David

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home